These are 5 questions I would love to hear the Presidential candidates answer, though I doubt they will at this time (if ever). Some obviously are of more immediate concern than others.
- What would you do to ensure consumable food crops (wheat, soy, corn, etc.) are not diverted to the production of bio-fuels or are not used as a pretext to charge outrageous prices on foodstuff as result of increasing use of bio-fuels?
- Where do you stand on Net Neutrality?
- How to you plan to pay off the national debt and/or eliminate the deficit?
- How would strengthen political, social, and economic ties with Liberia and other African nations? For that matter any of our allied nations?
- Do you support or not support the concept of the unitary executive and, if so, to what extent?